To celebrate our new London Southend-Aberdeen route,
we are giving you the chance to win a 2-night Scottish breakaway in Aberdeenshire
The prize includes a 2-night stay at the charming Skene House Rosemount Hotel Suites with breakfast and return flights direct from London Southend Airport with Loganair
Terms and Conditions
- The organiser of this competition is Loganair.
- The competition starts on 13th May 2019 and ends midnight 16th June
- One winner will be chosen at random using a random number generator.
- Loganair will not sell or share your data with any other company.
- The competition is in no way associated or affiliated with Facebook
- Entry into the prize draw will be deemed acceptance of these rules and separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
- In order to enter the competition prize draw, entrants must simply comment on the competition Facebook post stating something they love about Aberdeenshire
- Entries are limited to one entry per person
- Loganair reserves the right to ask any potential winner for documented proof of name
- No cash alternative will be available and all promotion prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable
- The prize-winner must be a UK resident and aged 18 years or over at the time of entry
- The entrant (therefore potential winner) accepts Loganair will direct message them on Facebook in order to process their prize
- Loganair employees and family of employees may not enter
The prize consists of the following;
- 2-night stay at the Skene House Rosemount Hotel Suites in a one-bedroomed suite including breakfast
- Return flights from London Southend to Aberdeen for 2 persons
- The prize must be taken in 2019
- Flights and hotel accommodation are strictly subject to availability, therefore flexibility with dates will be required for any winner/companions
- Advance hotel blackout dates include: 02nd September-06th September and stays over Christmas/New Year
- Loganair will process flight elements
- Skene House Rosemount Hotel Suites will process the hotel accommodation elements of the prize
- The winner and their companion must travel together
All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. No compensation will be payable in case of delay or postponing the prize. It is strongly recommended the winner and those travelling obtain suitable travel insurance.