Win a break to Glasgow to see Transatlantic Sessions!
Terms and Conditions
- The organiser of this competition is Loganair Ltd.
- The competition starts on 25th January 2019 and closes on the 27th January 2019 at 23:59
- 1 winner will be chosen at random using a random number generator and informed within 1 day of the closing date.
- Loganair Ltd will not store any personal data in connection with this competition. However, by entering this draw, you agree that your name can be used by Loganair for the administration of this draw.
- Loganair is responsible for the administration of the draw.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, last minute.com
- All entrants and winners must be residents of the UK or Republic of Ireland and be aged 18 or over at the time of the draw.
- Entry into the prize draw will be deemed acceptance of these rules.
- In order to enter the competition prize draw, entrants must answer the question on City of Derry Airport’s Facebook page.
- Entries are limited to one entry per person.
- No cash alternative will be available and all promotion prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable.
- The winner agrees to being contacted via Facebook by Loganair in the form of a personal message and will be asked to email Loganair to confirm details for redemption of the prize.
- By commenting on the Facebook competition, you become an entrant and potential winner to the competition and thus agree to these terms and conditions.
- The competition is not open to employees of Loganair or their families or third party involved in hosting the competition.
- If the winner does not respond within 3 days of being notified, then another winner will be selected using the same process.
- The prize consists of :
- Return flights for the winner and a companion, travelling together from Derry to Glasgow
- £200 accommodation voucher
- 2 tickets to Transatlantic sessions.
- Loganair will manage bookings for flights and the winner will e required to book their accommodation with the voucher provided at lastminute.com
- All T’s and C’s on the accommodation voucher are that of lastminute.com and are not associated with Loganair ltd.
- All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Loganair Ltd are not responsible for costs resulting from cancellation or delays to transportation services, or postponing the prize.
- Prize winner seats and accommodation are strictly subject to availability.
- No ground transport to/from the airports is included
- Travel Insurance is not included, but it is recommended suitable cover is sourced for your trip – Loganair Ltd or other suppliers contributing to the prize cannot recommend a provider or advise on the suitability of cover for your individual needs.
- Prize as described and arranged as one package- elements of the arrangement cannot be used separately or individually and there is no cash prize alternative.
- Travel must be taken between the 2nd – 4th February 2019 for Transatlantic Sessions in Glasgow
- The prizes are correct at the time of going live, but the promoter reserves the right to alter the details if necessary.