Win tickets to see Wee Hansel and Gretel
As part of our ongoing partnership with the Scottish Ballet, and to celebrate their new performance of Wee Hansel and Gretel, we’re giving you the opportunity to win 4 tickets to see the show in Kirkwall for yourself!
Terms and Conditions
- The organiser of this competition is Loganair.
- The competition starts on 16th July and ends 19th July 2019
- 1 winner will be chosen using a random number generator and informed within 1 day of the closing date.
- Loganair ltd or Scottish Ballet will not use any personal data other than for the purposes of the competition, after which it will be safely deleted.
- By commenting on the Facebook competition, you become an entrant and potential winner to the competition and thus agree to these terms and conditions.
- Entry into the prize draw will be deemed acceptance of these rules.
- Entries are limited to one entry per person
- No cash alternative will be available and all promotion prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable.
- The winner agrees to being contacted via Facebook by Loganair in the form of a personal message and will be asked to email Loganair to confirm details for redemption of the prize.
- Employees or affiliates of Loganair Ltd, or Scottish Ballet are not eligible to enter.
- The prize consists of 4 tickets to Kirkwall’s Scottish Ballet’s performance of Wee Hansel and Gretel (23rd July)
- The prize-winner must be a UK resident and aged 18 years or over at the time of entry.
- All elements of the prize are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.