Win tickets to see Cinderella and return flights to Edinburgh!
As part of our ongoing partnership with the Scottish Ballet, and to celebrate their new performance of Cinderella, we’re giving you the opportunity to win 4 tickets to see the show in Edinburgh for yourself!
Plus we’ll throw in 4 return flights to Edinburgh to get you there!
Terms and Conditions
- The organiser of this competition is Loganair.
- The competition starts on 15th November and ends 29th November 2018.
- 1 winner will be chosen using a random number generator and informed within 14 days of the closing date.
- Loganair ltd or Scottish Ballet will not use any personal data other than for the purposes of the competition, after which it will be safely deleted.
- By commenting on the Facebook competition, you become an entrant and potential winner to the competition and thus agree to these terms and conditions.
- Entry into the prize draw will be deemed acceptance of these rules.
- In order to enter the competition prize draw, entrants simply need to comment on our Facebook competition, telling us why you’d like to visit Edinburgh for a winter break.
- Entries are limited to one entry per person
- No cash alternative will be available and all promotion prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable.
- The winner agrees to being contacted via Facebook by Loganair in the form of a personal message and will be asked to email Loganair to confirm details for redemption of the prize.
- Employees or affiliates of Loganair Ltd, or Scottish Ballet are not eligible to enter.
- The prize consists of 4 tickets to Scottish Ballet’s performance of Cinderella (Wednesday 12th December) and tickets for up to 4 passengers to be used for a return trip to Edinburgh Airport to see the performance.
- Flights departing from Stornoway, Kirkwall, Sumburgh or Wick only.
- The competition entrant must travel
- Flight tickets must be used for travel to the Scottish Ballet Performance
- The prize-winner must be a UK resident and aged 18 years or over at the time of entry.
- All elements of the prize are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. No compensation will be payable in case of delay or postponing the prize.
- All elements of the prize must be redeemed and managed by Loganair