Why we love Glasgow
We love Glasgow for its unique neighbourhoods – each with its own personality and vibe.
From the artistic west-end with its legenderry coffee culture & restaurant scene, the south (home to the Scottish Football Museum), to the stylish city-centre famed for its “style-mile” shopping – Glasgow has it all.
For your chance to win
Simply tell us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram what you love about Glasgow.
Terms and Conditions
- The organiser of this competition is Loganair Ltd.
- The competition starts on 17th September 2018 and closes on the 28th October at 23:59.
- 1 winner will be chosen at random using a random number generator and informed within 14 days of the closing date.
- Loganair Ltd will not store any personal data in connection with this competition. However, by entering this draw, you agree that your name can be used by Loganair for the administration of this draw.
- Loganair is responsible for the administration of the draw.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- All entrants and winners must be residents of the UK or Republic of Ireland and be aged 18 or over at the time of the draw.
- Entry into the prize draw will be deemed acceptance of these rules.
- In order to enter the competition prize draw, entrants must comment on City of Derry Airports, Facebook or Twitter competition post with a reason why they would like to Glasgow.
- Entries are limited to one entry per person
- No cash alternative will be available and all promotion prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable.
- The winner agrees to being contacted via Facebook by Loganair in the form of a personal message and will be asked to email Loganair to confirm details for redemption of the prize.
- The winner’s details will be shared with Moxy Glasgow Merchant City Hotel to process the prize.
- By commenting on the Facebook competition, you become an entrant and potential winner to the competition and thus agree to these terms and conditions.
- The competition is not open to employees of Loganair, Moxy, Marriott, Blythswood or their families or third party involved in hosting the competition.
- If the winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified, then another winner will be selected using the same process.
- The prize consists of :
- Return flights for the winner and a companion, travelling together from City of Derry Airport to Glasgow International Airport.
- Two nights’ accommodation in Moxy Glasgow Merchant City in a twin/double room including breakfast.
- Day access to the Thermal Experience at the Blythswood Square Hotel, Glasgow, including 25 minute treatment of your choice.
- Loganair will managing booking of flights and Moxy Hotels will manage hotel bookings.
- The prizewinner must contact the Blythswood Spa directly to make their spa booking – Loganair Ltd will provide contact details and voucher.
- Prize must be booked 6 weeks in advance of travelling.
- All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Loganair Ltd, Moxy Hotels and Blythswood are not responsible for costs resulting from cancellation or delays to transportation services, or postponing the prize.
- Prize winner seats and accommodation are strictly subject to availability, and some flexibility may be required when choosing preferred dates of travel (a minimum of two potential travel dates must be provided).
- Accommodation blackout dates 15-16 May 2019, 5-8 June 2019
- No ground transport to/from the airport’s is included
- Travel Insurance is not included, but it is recommended suitable cover is sourced for your trip – Loganair Ltd or other suppliers contributing to the prize cannot recommend a provider or advise on suitability of cover for your individual needs.
- Prize as described and arranged as one package- elements of the arrangement cannot be used separately or individually and there is no cash prize alternative.
- Travel must be completed before 28 October 2019
- The prizes are correct at the time of going live, but the promoter reserves the right to alter the details if necessary.