Lets play snap it and win it!
Send us pictures of wildlife from one of our destinations via social media and win 2 return flights for you and a companion!
Simply share your snaps via social media and name the destination where it was taken
Terms and conditions
- This competition is open to all, except for employees of Loganair, their suppliers, families or anyone else associated with this competition
- This competition will open on October 8th and close on October 21st
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The shortlist will be made up of entries selected by an independent panel from Loganair. This shortlist will go to a public vote between 22nd and 24th October and the winner will be the photo with the most ‘reactions’ on Facebook will be deemed to be the winner. The winner will be announced on the 24th of September via social media.
- Entries must be submitted via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #ScotlandsAirline. The photo must be publicly shared. Any photo shared on a private profile cannot be accessed by Loganair.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
- Multiple entries are allowed. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced, inappropriate or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Loganair to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
- The prize consists of 2 return flights a winner and their travel companion on the Loganair network. Excludes interline partners or connecting flights
- The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
- The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.