Loganair Social Media Policy 2018
We use social media so our customers can get the latest updates about Loganair as well as ask questions and provide feedback to us.
We always love to hear from our customers and we try to make it as easy as possible for you to get in touch.
Our social media is open to everyone, so to make sure it stays a friendly and welcoming place to be, we’ve set a few simple rules that we kindly ask you follow:
- Please treat others as you would like to be treated yourself. Our customer contact team are people too and work hard to help our customers. Abusive or threatening posts will not be tolerated and we reserve the right to no longer engage with you if you display this type of behaviour.
- Please don’t use obscene language. We have an automatic filter in place on Facebook to block swearing in posts and any posts that contain inappropriate language will be removed.
- If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all. While we know we don’t always gets things right and we welcome constructive feedback, we won’t tolerate trolling (persistent negative and/or abusive posts in which the aim is to provoke a response.)
- We want to keep you and your data safe so please don’t publicly post personal information such as email addresses, booking references, contact details or personal financial information. If we see posts with personal information, they’ll be removed due to Data Protection legislation. We recommend you send these details via private message.
- We’re here to help Loganair customers and posting links for commercial purposes or spam is not allowed and will be removed.
- You wouldn’t like it if someone was pretending to be you and we don’t either, so we will report and remove any social media profiles that are set up using Loganair branding without permission.
Our customer contact centre can be reached from 7am – 7pm Monday – Friday, between 8am – 4pm on Saturday and between 10am – 6pm on Sunday.
During this time, we review all comments posted to our Facebook page and Twitter profile and aim to respond within 24 hours. We’ll remove anything that is deemed inappropriate or offensive and breaches our social media policy.
If using social media, we recommend that you contact us via private message in the first instance, as we generally require booking details to deal with your query or complaint.
We reserve the right to modify or change these conditions at any time.