Route Notifications & Schedule Changes
New route between Guernsey & Glasgow for Summer 2018.
- Now operating between Glasgow & Guernsey
- Services are summer seasonal
- The only direct link between the Channel Island and Scotland
- Weekly Saturday flights
New route between Donegal & Glasgow.
- Loganair has resumed year-round flights to Donegal in 2018
- Services are 3x weekly
- Increased frequency up to 5 per week, during the summer months
New route between Derry & Glasgow Commencing 28th October.
- Up to 5 flights per week
- Remember, our standard fare includes 20kg luggage & in-flight service
New routes to Bergen, Norway.
- New year-round flights from Inverness & Manchester to Bergen now in operation and on sale
- 3x weekly service operated on Loganair’s Embraer 145 jet
Additional flights between Edinburgh & Shetland.
For the summer 2018 season, Loganair will operate up to 4 flights per day on weekdays to give more choice and more leisure fares during the summer months. Typically Loganair has operated 3 rotations per weekday.
Cancellation of route between Norwich & Inverness.
Due to insufficient demand, Loganair has cancelled summer seasonal services between Norwich and Inverness.
Postponement of flights from Carlisle Lake District Airport.
Regrettably, Loganair has had to postpone flights from Carlisle Lake District Airport due to commence on the 4th June 2018. This was due to postponement of the airport opening by the airport owners, Stobart Group.
Customers are being offered a choice of:
- A full refund
- Re-routing with other airlines from either Glasgow or Manchester Airport
Flights are now scheduled to commence to/from Dublin, Belfast and London Southend from 3rd September 2018.
New direct routes to/from Manchester
- New summer seasonal flights to/from Stornoway, Kirkwall and Sumburgh.