Enter the Loganair photography competition now!
As today (Thursday 15th June) is Nature Photography Day, what better day to launch our competition to feature on the front cover of our FIRST EVER in-flight magazine!
See yourself as a budding photographer?
Take a photo of one of our 29 destinations and share it on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #ScotlandsAirline to enter.
Capture your favourite landscape, beach, landmark or even your dog in a Loganair destination.
Entries close Friday 30th June.
The top 5 entries will be shortlisted by Loganair and put to a public vote on Facebook from 10th – 17th July. The winner will be the entry with the most reactions on Facebook and the winner will be announced on w/c 17th July.
As well as having the honour of featuring on the front cover of our inaugural issue of FlightLOG, we’ll also throw in 2 return flights for use across our network. (subject to availability)
Don’t forget, as your image will be featuring on our magazine, it needs to a be a high quality and high resolution image!
Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions
- This competition is open to everybody, except for employees of Loganair, their suppliers, families or anyone else associated with this competition
- This competition will open on Thursday 15th June at 6pm and will close at 23.59 on Friday 30th June.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The shortlist will be made up of entries selected by an independent panel from Loganair. This shortlist will go to a public vote between 10th and 17th July and the winner will be the photo with the most ‘reactions’ on Facebook. The winner will be announced w/c 17th July.
- Entries must be submitted via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #ScotlandsAirline. The photo must be publicly shared. Any photo shared on a private profile cannot be accessed by Loganair.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
- Multiple entries are allowed. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced, inappropriate or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Loganair to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
- The prize consists of the winning photo being printed in the first ever edition of FlightLOG, Loganair’s in-flight magazine and 2 return tickets across the Loganair network (flights are subject to availability and must be redeemed before March 2018.)
- In order to feature on the front cover, images must be high quality and high resolution and the winner must provide Loganair with the original hi-res image file.
- The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
- The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.