Lets play snap it and win it!
All you have to do is comment on the Facebook post with a photo you have taken of the wildlife in one of our beautiful destinations and tell us where it was taken, for your chance to win return flights for you and a companion!
Use #loganair #scotlandsairline
Terms and conditions
- This competition is open to all, except for employees of Loganair, their suppliers, families or anyone else associated with this competition
- This competition will open on June 15th and close on June 25th
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The shortlist will be made up of entries selected by an independent panel from Loganair. This shortlist will go to a public voteon the 26th June and the winner will be the photo with the most ‘Likes’ on Facebook will be deemed to be the winner. The winner will be announced on the 27th June via social media.
- Entries must be submitted via Facebook on the competition post or by Instagram using the hashtag #loganair. The photo must be publicly shared. Any photo shared on a private profile cannot be accessed by Loganair.
- Photos can be shared on Instagram stories but @flyloganair must be tagged so that the photo can be shared on our story.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
- Multiple entries are allowed. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced, inappropriate or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Loganair to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
- The prize consists of 2 return flights a winner and their travel companion on the Loganair network. Excludes interline partners or connecting flights.
- The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
- The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.