Loganair code (LM), now applies to the following routes that are operated by our codeshare partner bmi regional:
This means customers can now book travel for any of these routes at loganair.co.uk
- Assured connections between these new routes and our existing network
- Checked baggage to your final destination
- The ability to book connecting journeys with bmi operated routes in one booking at loganair.co.uk
- No need to re-check at the airport to make your connections
- Same great value Loganair fare products available for these new routes (Fly, Fly Flex and Fly Flex +)
Example: You can now book travel from Bristol to Sumburgh, in one booking at loganair.co.uk with assured connections and no need to re-check luggage.
Our new codeshare routes offer new connections between key destinations to improve accessibility to/from North Sea platforms via our Aberdeen hub.
For example; customers can now book the following journeys via Aberdeen with our new codeshare:
- Durham Tees Valley to/from Oslo and Esbjerg
- Bristol to/from the Northern Isles
- Northern Isles to/from Oslo and Esbjerg
- Northern Isles to/from Norwich (with Aberdeen to Norwich direct services)
For all routes to/from Aberdeen operated by either Loganair or bmi regional…
Vantage Card holders are provided with one free change on your return journey +/- 2 days. So if you need to come home a little later or earlier – you can do so without charge.
You can book all codeshare routes operated by bmi regional at loganair.co.uk
For British Airways codeshare bookings, these should continue to be made at ba.com
We are confident our codeshare partners will provide a level of service comparable with our own.
For bmi regional operated routes, you will also receive a similar product offering for each of our fare products. For example; if you book Fly Flex +, you will still receive fast track security and lounge access at all airports where facilities are available.
Similarly for Fly customers, you will still receive your standard 20kg luggage allowance and complimentary in-flight service as you would expect.
If you made your booking with Loganair, either via the website or the call centre – please contact us for any questions relating to your booking.
Unfortunately you cannot collect Clan Points on bmi regional operated flights