Win a year’s travel!
Simply “LIKE” us on Facebook or “FOLLOW” us on Twitter and tell us your favourite Loganair destination plus your reason why, with a comment.
Terms and Conditions
- The organiser of this competition is Loganair Ltd.
- The competition starts on 10th October 2018 and closes on the 18th October at 23:59.
- 1 winner will be chosen at random using a random number generator and informed within 14 days of the closing date.
- Loganair Ltd will not store any personal data in connection with this competition. However, by entering this draw, you agree that your name can be used by Loganair for the administration of this draw.
- Loganair is responsible for the administration of the draw.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- All entrants and winners must be residents of the UK or Republic of Ireland and be aged 18 or over at the time of the draw.
- Entry into the prize draw will be deemed acceptance of these rules.
- In order to enter the competition prize draw, entrants must “LIKE” us on Facebook, or “FOLLOW” us on Twitter and tell us their favourite Loganair destination along with the reason why via a comment.
- Entries are limited to one entry per person
- No cash alternative will be available and all promotion prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable.
- The winner agrees to being contacted via Facebook or Twitter by Loganair and will be asked to email Loganair to confirm details for redemption of the prize.
- By commenting via Facebook or Twitter, you become an entrant and potential winner to the competition and thus agree to these terms and conditions.
- The competition is not open to employees of Loganair Ltd or their immediate family.
- If the winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified, then another winner will be selected using the same process.
- The prize consists of :
- An allocation of 12 return journeys (24 one-way flight sectors) on the Loganair network to be used within 12 months from 1st November 2018
- A return journey is defined as 2 flight sectors and does not include connections
- Flights can be redeemed for Loganair operated flights only, i.e not for use on flights operated by our airline partners
- The 12 return flights can be used solely by the winner or by the winner and their chosen travel companions, however the winner must travel
- Travel for a companion will form part of the allocation i.e the winner and a companion travelling on a return journey will use 2 of the 12 return journeys
- Loganair will manage the bookings directly and must be made via our call centre
- Bookings must be made at least 3 weeks prior to departure
- All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Prize winner seats are subject to availability, and some flexibility may be required when choosing preferred dates of travel (a minimum of two potential travel dates must be provided).
- Travel must be completed before 1st November 2019
- The prizes are correct at the time of going live, but the promoter reserves the right to alter the details if necessary.