New direct summer flights: Manchester Airport to Isle of Lewis (Stornoway)
Commencing 23rd June ending 1st September. Weekly Saturday flights.
Fares include 20kg luggage and complimentary in-flight service
Also connect via Inverness year-round.
Terms and Conditions – Isle of Lewis (Stornoway) Competition
- The organiser of this competition is Loganair.
- The competition starts on 2nd February and ends 30th March.
- 1 winner will be chosen and informed within 14 days of the closing date.
- Loganair ltd or Manchester Airport Group will not store personal data for use other than for the purposes of the competition, after which it will be safely deleted.
- By commenting on the Facebook competition, you become an entrant and potential winner to the competition and thus agree to these terms and conditions.
- Entry into the prize draw will be deemed acceptance of these rules.
- In order to enter the competition prize draw, entrants simply need to comment on our Facebook competition.
- Entries are limited to one entry per person
- No cash alternative will be available and all promotion prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable.
- The winner agrees to being contacted via Facebook by Loganair in the form of a personal message and will be asked to email Loganair to confirm details for redemption of the prize.
The prize consists of return flights (for the winner and a companion, travelling together) from Manchester to Stornoway on our direct services.
The prize-winner must be a UK resident and aged 18 years or over at the time of entry.
All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. No compensation will be payable in case of delay or postponing the prize.
Prize winner seats are subject to availability, and some flexibility may be required when choosing preferred dates of travel.
Flights must be used for 2018.