BOOK AN ADS
Fly to Dundee from London and take on the challenge of three unique golf course’s. Each course has its individual challenges, with something for every level of golfer within easy reach of Dundee Airport. Whether you are traveling for a day trip to a specific course or taking on the challenge of all three over a few days, they are all in easy reach with direct flights from London Stansted Airport, up to twice per day.
Course Inspiration in Dundee:
Carnoustie is the most northerly course on The Open’s rota and has hosted the competition 7 times, with the open first being hosted here in 1931. The location of the course on the East Coast of Scotland means strong winds can have a significant impact on shots. Due to the wind and the long and narrow greens, the course is considered to be the hardest course in the UK. But don’t take our word for it try it out for yourself!
Kingsbarns golf club is 6 miles from St Andrews, set along 1.8 miles of picturesque North Sea coastline. The course was voted in the top 20 golf courses in Europe. The terrain is perfectly shaped with rippling fairways humps and hollows. With sea views from every hole this course is a picturesque beauty perfect for all ability of golfers.
St Andrews is one of the oldest courses in the world! designed by mother nature, this course is said to be the “home of golf” due to the sport first being played here in the early 15th century. The course has many unique features, one being that it can be played in either direction – clockwise and anti-clockwise. The 112 bunkers are individually named with a story behind each, take on the world-renowned course and discover them for yourself.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The organiser of this competition is Loganair.
- The competition starts on 13th November to 11th December.
- 1 winner will be chosen using a random number generator and informed within 14 days of the closing date.
- Loganair ltd or DP&L Travel will not use any personal data other than for the purposes of the competition, after which it will be safely deleted.
- By commenting on the Facebook competition, you become an entrant and potential winner to the competition and thus agree to these terms and conditions.
- Entry into the prize draw will be deemed acceptance of these rules.
- In order to enter the competition prize draw, entrants simply need to comment on our Facebook competition, telling us which golf course is your favourite and why: Kingsbarns, St Andrews Old Course or Carnoustie.
- Entries are limited to one entry per person
- No cash alternative will be available and all promotion prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable.
- The winner agrees to being contacted via Facebook by Loganair in the form of a personal message and will be asked to email Loganair to confirm details for redemption of the prize.
- Employees or affiliates of Loganair Ltd, or DP&L Travel are not eligible to enter.
- The prize consists of £500 worth of DP&L Travel Vouchers
- The competition entrant must travel
- Vouchers validity period will be specified at time of issue.
- Voucher must be used for travel from London Stansted Airport only, and must include a Loganair flight to Dundee, and be used towards a DP&L Golf Tour only.
- The prize-winner must be a UK resident and aged 18 years or over at the time of entry.
- All elements of the prize are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. No compensation will be payable in case of delay or postponing the prize.
- All elements of the prize must be redeemed and managed by DP&L Travel – Golf Tours
- The prize is offered by Loganair and DP&L Travel and is not associated with individual golf clubs