Terms and Conditions
- The organiser of this competition is Loganair.
- The competition starts on 21st March 2019 and ends midnight 17th April 2019
- One winner will be chosen at random using a random number generator.
- Loganair will not sell or share your data with any other company.
- The competition is in no way associated or affiliated with Facebook
- Entry into the prize draw will be deemed acceptance of these rules and separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
- In order to enter the competition prize draw, entrants must simply comment on the competition Facebook post stating what they love about the City of Derry
- Entries are limited to one entry per person
- Loganair reserves the right to ask any potential winner for documented proof of name
- No cash alternative will be available and all promotion prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable
- The prize-winner must be a UK resident and aged 18 years or over at the time of entry
- The entrant (therefore potential winner) accepts Loganair will direct message them on Facebook in order to process their prize
- Loganair employees and family of employees may not enter
The prize consists of the following;
- 2 night B & B at the white Horse Hotel Derry
- Return flights from Glasgow to Derry for 2 persons
- The prize must be taken by 6th December 2019 and excludes; June July and August.
- Blackout dates for accommodation include ROI and Scottish bank holidays
- Flights and hotel accommodation are subject to availability, therefore, flexibility with dates will be required for any winner
- All aspects of the prize must be used together, and cannot be used separately
All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. No compensation will be payable in case of delay or postponing the prize.