Customer Contact Lead Agent Head Office
Applications are invited to join our Customer Contact Centre & Operations team in Head Office, adjacent to Glasgow Airport.
Details of the nature of the role:
- Working within the Contact Centre and Operations Control Centre
- Taking responsibility for customer contact and passenger communication.
- Manage the duty phone to assist airports
- Maintain excellent communication with all our Airport Colleagues
- Liaise & update Customer Contact centre on disruption
- Closing flights in disruption to protect all existing passengers
- Creation of new flights in disruption in conjunction with Revenue Management
- Advise Airport and handling agents regarding on the day flight disruption
- Actively participate and co-operate in disruption recovery strategies of the OCC.
- Look for reroute options
- Liaison point for our charterers of ad-hoc flights
- Passenger communication via personalised SMS
- Manage Social Media – out with normal working hours
- Assist with off phone customer contact centre administration i.e. emails
- Making Deportee Bookings
- Provide first level help to CC agent staff by answering questions
- Provide first level help to Supervisor by taking calls from passengers who wish call to be escalated
- To step up to supervisor for leave or sickness
- To work with supervisor to develop GDS, telephony and Group skills
- Help with media bookings, ad hoc from commercial
- Assist with refunds during busy times
- Other duties as directed by Contact Centre Manager
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- Relevant previous experience in a similar role although not essential would be an advantage. Training will be provided.
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- PC Literate
- Ability to work under pressure
The role involves shift working, covering the programme 7 days a week.