Terms and Conditions
- The organiser of this competition is Loganair.
- The competition starts on 11th October 2017 and ends at 23.59 on 17th November 2017.
- Ten winners will be chosen by random selection using a random number generator from all valid entries within 14 days of the competition closing date.
- Loganair will not sell or share your data with any other company.
- By entering the competition, the winner accepts full and complete responsibility for their own safety and welfare at all times.
- Entry into the prize draw will be deemed acceptance of these rules and separate instructions for entry will form part of the rules.
- In order to enter the competition prize draw, entrants must email a PNR of a booking made for a client on a Loganair marketed flight i.e flights with IATA code LM along with the name of the entrant.
- Entries are limited to one entry per agent unless the client bookings are for the following routes; Glasgow-Manchester or Aberdeen to Durham Tees Valley (for these we will accept up to 2 entries), numerous agents can submit entries from the same company. Use of a false name or email address will disqualify the selected entrant from receiving any prize.
- Loganair reserves the right to ask any potential winner for documented proof of name.
- No cash alternative will be available and all promotion prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable.
The prize consists of the following only; a full spa day at the Blythswood Spa hotel in Glasgow on 12th December.
No other dates can be selected.
The prize-winner must be a UK resident and aged 18 years or over at the time of entry.
All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. No compensation will be payable in case of delay or postponing the prize.