New year-round flights: Carlisle Lake District Airport to Dublin
Daily Flights – Commence 4th June
Fares include 20kg luggage and complimentary in-flight service
Terms and Conditions – Dublin Competition
- The organiser of this competition is Loganair Ltd and Tourism Ireland.
- The competition starts on 11 am on 19thApril and ends 11am 21st June
- 1 winner will be chosen at random using a random number generator and informed within 14 days of the closing date.
- Loganair Ltd or Tourism Ireland will not store any personal data in connection with this competition. However, by entering this draw, you agree that your name can be used by Loganair for the administration of this draw.
- Loganair is responsible for the administration of the draw.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- All entrants and winners must be residents of Great Britain and be aged 18 or over at the time of the draw.
- Entry into the prize draw will be deemed acceptance of these rules.
- In order to enter the competition prize draw, entrants must comment on our Facebook competition link with a reason why they would like to visit Dublin.
- Entries are limited to one entry per person
- No cash alternative will be available and all promotion prizes are non-transferable and non-negotiable.
- The winner agrees to being contacted via Facebook by Loganair in the form of a personal message and will be asked to email Loganair to confirm details for redemption of the prize.
- The winner’s details will be shared with Maire Ryan at On Course Travel to book in the accommodation.
- By commenting on the Facebook competition, you become an entrant and potential winner to the competition and thus agree to these terms and conditions.
- The competition is not open to employees of Loganair or Tourism Ireland, or their families or third party involved in hosting the competition.
- If the winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified, then another winner will be selected using the same process.
- The prize consists of :
- Return flights for the winner and a companion, travelling together from Carlisle Lake District Airport to Dublin Airport
- Two nights’ accommodation in 4* Dublin hotel on a B&B basis (exact property to be confirmed when dates have been provided)
- A city sightseeing tour (tickets valid for two days and pre-booked by On Course Travel when dates of travel have been confirmed)
- On Course Travel will co-ordinate the accommodation and sightseeing tour on behalf of Tourism Ireland. Loganair will managing booking of flights.
- Accommodation must be booked first before flights are arranged.
- Prize must be booked 6 weeks in advance of travelling.
- All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Tourism Ireland or Loganair are not responsible for costs resulting from cancellation or delays to transportation services, or postponing the prize.
- Prize winner seats and accommodation are strictly subject to availability, and some flexibility may be required when choosing preferred dates of travel (a minimum of two potential travel dates must be provided). The prize excludes bank holidays and special events.
- No travel within GB is included in the prize (i.e transport to Carlisle Lake District Airport)
- Travel Insurance is not included, but it is recommended suitable cover is sourced for your trip – Loganair Ltd or Tourism Ireland cannot recommend a provider or advise on suitability of cover for your individual needs.
- Prize as described and arranged as one package- elements of the arrangement cannot be used separately or individually and there is no cash prize alternative.
- Travel must be completed before 15 December 2018.
- The prizes are correct at the time of going live, but the promoter reserves the right to alter the details if necessary.