Loganair Airshow Photo Competition
We hope you enjoyed our display at the Scottish International Air Show to symbolise that Loganair, Scotland’s Airline is Coming Home.
Were you at the Scottish International Airshow 2017? We can’t wait to see your photos of our aircraft during its display, showcasing our new tartan livery!
For your chance to win 2 return tickets on the Loganair network and for your picture to be featured in issue 2 of our in-flight magazine and front page of our website, please send us your photos of our aircraft at the Scottish International Airshow 2017 by uploading them using the upload tool and submitting your entry details in the form below. (max file size 1mb)
Please remember to include the file name of your photograph so we know it belongs to you!
Terms and Conditions apply.
Terms and conditions
- This competition is open to everybody, except for employees of Loganair, their suppliers, families or anyone else associated with this competition
- This competition will open on Saturday 2nd and close on Monday 18th September 2017.
- By entering this competition you are opting in to our mailing list to receive news and exclusive offers from Loganair.
- For a photo entry to be valid, the photo must have been taken between 2nd September 2017 and 3rd September 2017 at the Scottish International Airshow 2017 and must feature Loganair aircraft.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The shortlist will be made up of entries selected by an independent panel from Loganair.
- Entries must be submitted via our website upload tool.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
- A maximum of 1 entry is permitted per entrant. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced, inappropriate or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Loganair to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
- The prize consists of two free return flights on the Loganair network inclusive of taxes and charges.
- Images must be high quality and high resolution and the winner must provide Loganair with the original hi-res image file.
- The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
- The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.