We use cookies to improve your experience on our website. Please have a look at our cookie policy.
Cookie policy


"Operating as Flybe"

Travel Advice 11 To 13 January

11th January 2016

Update Wednesday 11th January 09.30


Weather forecasts for Wednesday 11 January indicate that storm-force winds and rain can be expected throughout most areas of Scotland.  Later in the week, high winds, low temperatures and snowfall are possible on Friday 13 January.     


If the weather is as forecast, it is likely that there will be some disruption to air travel on routes within Scotland.    In view of the forecasts, we are therefore offering customers travelling on Flybe flights operated by Loganair within Scotland the opportunity to adjust their travel plans without charge.  


If you are booked to travel on Wednesday 11 January through to and including Friday 13 January, you can choose to re-book on an alternative flight at any time within the next seven days from today.   There will be no change fee or difference in fare payable - if there is a seat available on an earlier or later flight, you can transfer your booking to that flight without charge on a first-come, first-served basis.


If you hold a reservation on a Flybe flight with Loganair on 11 to 13 January and would like to travel on another date between now and Monday 16 January, please check seat availability on your desired alternative travel day at www.flybe.com by looking to see if we still have seats available on flights on your route, then give us a call on 0344 800 2855 with your booking reference handy so that we can confirm your booking on your preferred alternative flight.  


Passengers on a through ticket with codeshare partner British Airways, of franchise partner Flybe, will be able to adjust their end to end itinerary under the same policy conditions.



If you choose to remain with your original travel plans, please rest assured that we will do everything that we safely can to fly you to your intended destination as close to the scheduled time as possible.  We are continuing to plan to fly all of our scheduled services, and we have standby aircraft and crews in place to help recover any disrupted services as soon as reasonably possible once weather conditions permit.  

back to top