Flight Status Notification
Loganair is trialling a flight notification service and will use the flights from Sumburgh and Kirkwall during this phase to test functionality and customer acceptance. This is a trial, thus we would welcome feedback to iron out any teething problems during this phase. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We recognise that disruption to your flight schedule can be an inconvenience but by being aware of a change to your flights you can plan your time a little better.
Loganair has a flight status notification subscription service which will notify you if your flight is off schedule. Log your flight details in the fields below and Loganair will email you if there is any significant change to your flight schedule. An email will be sent if your flight is expected to be over 1 hour late.
Subscribe to email updates for your flight
Please continue to check the ‘Live Flight Status’ and ‘Flight Update’ panels on Loganair’s home page, as we always do our best to get your flight back on schedule, and as many factors affect our scheduled operations and can change quickly, we suggest that unless your flight has been listed as “cancelled” you still check-in at the times printed on your booking confirmation unless you’re informed to do otherwise.
In registering for Flight Status Notification you agree to the Conditions of Use for this service:
- Loganair will make all reasonable efforts to provide you accurate departure/arrival times and other information affecting the status of your flight. However, the reliability and timeliness of the flight status information and of the message delivery service or system cannot be guaranteed.
- As Loganair strives to maintain an on time schedule, even after we notify you that a flight may be delayed or cancelled, we may substitute or reroute an aircraft at the last minute in order to get your flight back on schedule. Since a flight status may change at any time, you should continue to check the online flight status and airport monitors for the most up to date information.
- Flight Status Notification is available for Flybe flights operated by Loganair Ltd only (BE6600-6999).
- Notwithstanding your notification message indicating that a flight may be delayed or cancelled please be advised that:
- Your reservation may be cancelled if you fail to check-in 30 minutes prior to the flight departure time posted on airport monitors.
- Loganair assumes no liability for any inconvenience, expenses, or consequential damages you may incur as a result of reliance on information provided via the automated Loganair flight status notification service.
- Nothing in these Conditions of Use amends your Terms & Conditions of Carriage that you accepted when buying your ticket.
- Loganair will not use your contact details for any other purpose than the Flight Status Notification service you have subscribed to.
- Your details will automatically be deleted from our systems after 24 hours post flight. Should you wish to subscribe to other flights you must register your details for each flight separately.
- You may only request notifications to an email address which you have the full right, ownership, license or title to use. Any abuse or misuse of the service may result in appropriate legal remedy.
- Loganair Limited will not sell, transfer, trade or otherwise supply your details to any third party. Other than for the requested services we will only disclose your details to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request.
- You agree not to give false or misleading information or to provide any email address that you are not authorised to use.
- You agree to indemnify Loganair Limited for and against any liability and losses whatsoever in connection with this service.
- The notification service relies on telecommunications, internet, computer technology and other infrastructure which may be delivered by third parties, including your internet service provider. Loganair takes no responsibility for the delay in receipt of any notification.
- The service is provided free of charge from Loganair. We are not responsible for any third-party charges (including data usage, roaming or other charges) you may incur to receive the notification messages.
- Use of, or subscription to, this notification service is at your sole risk. Loganair will not be responsible for the consequences of any actions you take, or fail to take, as a result of receiving a notification generated by this system.
- Notifications are automated and generated in good faith and transmitted at all times whenever possible subject to the latest information available. Notifications may be subject to multiple changes. Loganair does not warrant the accuracy of the information provided, or that it is fit for any purpose.